guix-devel

Re: Clang c++ include path

From: David Truby
Subject: Re: Clang c++ include path
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:59:52 +0000

I've sent a quick fix for this to guix-patches (sorry if I haven't
followed the right process for this!)

I'd like to think more about how to write a make-clang-toolchain
procedure properly so you can pick libstdc++/libc++ versions etc, as my
current implementation is pretty lacking. My patch should fix clang if
all you want is to use the default gcc from guix though.

David Truby