guix-devel

Re: Release 1.2.1: status

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Release 1.2.1: status
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 16:01:56 -0400

I suggest we use debbugs to keep track of tasks for the release.

We can create a new bug called "1.2.1 release checklist".

This bug can be made to depend on other bugs using the "block" feature
of debbugs:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html

Concretely, this means we send email to debbugs with messages like
"block NNN with YYY", which means that NNN cannot be closed until YYY is
closed.

What do you think? Should I create a new bug ticket for this?