guix-devel

emacs-jedi package bug missing crucial python server file

From: jgart
Subject: emacs-jedi package bug missing crucial python server file
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:59:26 -0500

Hi Guixers,

Just wanted to report a bug with emacs-jedi:

This is all that is currently copied into gnu/store:

jedi-autoloads.el  jedi-autoloads.elc  jedi-core.el  jedi-core.elc  jedi-pkg.el
 jedi.el  jedi.elc  test-jedi.el  test-jedi.elc  tryout-jedi.el  tryout-jedi.elc

But it's missing jediepcserver.py:

https://github.com/tkf/emacs-jedi/blob/master/Makefile#L132

You would then need to put this in your emacs config:

(setq jedi:server-command '("PATH/TO/jediepcserver.py"))

I'll try to work on it when I get a chance but feel free to fix it if you have
the time.

all best,

jgart