gutopia-dev

Re: [rgui-dev] RE: Backend Debouch

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: Re: [rgui-dev] RE: Backend Debouch
Date: 27 Aug 2002 09:35:49 -0600

Laurent,

first let me tahnk you for all your input. i think the SWT idea is a
very smart, practical and plausble appraoch and if i can orgianize the
logistics of accomplishing it, then i think it a worthy of pursuit that
we may take. i would say that, at this moment, i am squarely in the
middle of this and could go either way depending.

so it is important that i hear the opinions of our other members first,
before i make any such major decisions.

in the mean time i will continue the course of action i am taking now
and see how well it pans out, as you suggest. perhaps when you get a
chance you can check out the code. granted it is primitave now, but it
actually produces simple working (mostly) GUIs.

~tom