gwm-general

[Gwm-general] (no subject)

From: gnu
Subject: [Gwm-general] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:31:44 +0500 (IST)

Is it asking for the "password" of the "SSH passphrase"?

If you have uploaded your SSH public key correctly, it will ask for
the SSH passphrase. (There is some way by which you can configure
it such that it will not ask you anything)

How did you cut and paste the SSH key to your account? I did it
by opening ~/.ssh/indentity.pub in emacs and cut and paste it
in the window provided. Once uploaded it should display [1 ssh key] or
something like that. Note that there shouldn't be line breaks in the
keys. This will come properly if you cut from emacs.

Please get back to me, if you face problems.

(I created and updated my own savannah account last week, and it is
working without any problem)