gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Fencepost access

From: Tabatha Persad
Subject: [Gwm-general] Fencepost access
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:34:41 -0400

Hello again Ramakrishnan,

I type the command:
export CVS_RSH=ssh

And then:
cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co gwm

And if I only type that the first thing of course that it tells me is that
"address@hidden:/webcvs/" is not a valid command.

If I am supposed to checkout the GWM project, I'm afraid I can't because I
don't know what to check out, and I think that's part of why I'm not
successful.

I get close when I type:
cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/ -z3 co gwm

But it asks me for a password, which I shouldn't require, because I did
submit a key on my savannah account online yesterday.  I keep hearing about
fencepost access, perhaps this is the missing piece?

Please let me know if you can see here what I'm missing, as I just can't seem
to get it to work for me....

Thanks in advance,
Tabatha Persad