gwm-general

Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide

From: Tabatha Persad
Subject: Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:06:32 -0700

Hi Ramakrishnan,

Ok, I just gave that a try, and when I got to the line to checkout the files
it told me that it could not execute a command called address@hidden
(I tried putting in my userid tabatha3 there as well and it still said the
same thing).

When I tried typing: cvs -z3 login address@hidden:/webcvs it
would have worked except it was looking for a password, even though I had
typed the first command you'd given me.

I did add an ssh key to Savannah to make sure I didn't have this problem,
but it appears I am missing something.

I'm going to go do some reading, but in the meantime, if you can think of
something I may be doing wrong, please let me know!

Thanks,
Tabatha