gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Web Site & some files now in CVS!

From: Tabatha Persad
Subject: [Gwm-general] Web Site & some files now in CVS!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:22:34 -0400

Hi Guylhem!

I won't be able to host the site at this time, could you go ahead at UNC?

I have finally bought a domain name, and I am starting to add my web site to
the machine that is going to a friend of mine's for hosting.

What I would like to do at some point is mirror GWM once I'm being formally
hosted, but I need to do some things first (like install mysql, I only have
postgres in right now!).  Plus my b/f is concerned about what legal issues
may arise from hosting or mirroring, which I had no idea how to answer!
(sheesh!)

Let's just get it started as fast as we can!

NOTE:  I have some stuff in CVS for you, visit the project page at savannah!
Took a while to figure out how to add and commit the files but I've only
broken it down into two subdirectories.  /gwm/gwm-about contains the text
literature of all the files you sent to me.  /gwm/libredocxml contains the
html for my Libre Documentation, which I re-wrote last night in Docbook XML.
The result in the directory is the html viewable output!  It's ready to be
slapped on a page!

The next thing I would like to do is convert the GWM objectives and the other
documents.  Do you want them in just plain html, or formatted any other way?

--
Tabatha Persad
The Linux Counter Project Area Manager US:wa (http://counter.li.org)