gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: Web Site & some files now in CVS!

From: Guylhem Aznar
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: Web Site & some files now in CVS!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Tabatha Persad wrote:
> I won't be able to host the site at this time, could you go ahead at
> UNC?

I think it's possible. Brad, please use ns.unc.edu and ns2.unc.edu and
UH-o1-GANDI as the contact. Metalab will certainly be able to host
gnuwm.org

> Let's just get it started as fast as we can!

This week is red. Overworked. Impossible. Exams :-)
By friday night I'll have more time.

> NOTE:  I have some stuff in CVS for you, visit the project page at savannah!

will do.

> The result in the directory is the html viewable output!  It's ready to be
> slapped on a page!

Excellent. Some recap:
 - gnu.org/gwm will host these pages + the documents
 - gnuwm.org will host these pages + the documents + announcements and
forums

> The next thing I would like to do is convert the GWM objectives and the other
> documents.  Do you want them in just plain html, or formatted any other way?

Plain html is fine as long as it follows the FSF guidelines for website
publishing (for accessibility)

Guylhem