[Heartlogic-dev] Re: updated by AnonymousGnome

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: updated by AnonymousGnome
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 00:30:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

One trick to make the wiki edits more obvious is to split sentences over
multiple lines as much as possible since diff output is line oriented.
For example, if I added this email to the wiki then I might format it
like this:

One trick to make the wiki edits more obvious is
to split sentences over multiple lines
as much as possible since
diff output is line oriented.
For example, if I added this email to the wiki then
I might format it like this:

Ah.  Okay, I will try to remember to do that.

I am worried that wiki will format it funny if I do it that way. Well, I will live and learn.

Question: I really want hotlink backpointers from the current page to every page that mentions the current page. Any way to make that happen?

Bill