[Heartlogic-dev] Re: updated by AnonymousGnome

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: updated by AnonymousGnome
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 00:53:49 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 00:30 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
Question: I really want hotlink backpointers from the current page to
every page that mentions the current page.  Any way to make that happen?

I'm happy to report that there is a new module to provide this
functionality.  I have installed it.  Let me know if it works the way
you expect.

It works fantastically.  Wow, something else is Easy.  Another
case violating "Nothing is every easy."

Not expecting this to work and work so soon I had already installed
my own backpointers manually.  (-: I'll remove them but I need to
go to bed first.

Bill