Re: [Heartlogic-dev] bill may give talk on rumination in 31 hrs!

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] bill may give talk on rumination in 31 hrs!
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:14:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 10:51 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
Joshua, would it be possible to install an orwellian counter that emailed
me every time someone visited the wiki?   Why don't we filter out every
time your or I visit.  Me visiting could be operationalized as anytime
celeganns.cs.utexas.edu checks it out OR someone from cs.utexas.edu checks
it out).

Sure, why not?

Awesome.

Joshua, I am considering different item sets.  Would it be possible to
have e.g. two or three rumination studies, each with their own different
item sets?....If they approve me for the talk tomorrow, would it be
possible to have it for then?

Sure, but you have to come up with the item sets.  Also, how do you want
them presented?  Details?

Not to worry.  Those will be forthcoming.

The talk is scheduled for next week so I will undoubtedly procrastinate
until 11pm Wed nite.  That's the spirit!!!  (I'm hopefully kidding.
One thing I wannna do is get a buncha random assertions from Cyc and
Open Mind and get them as an item set maybe over the weekend.)

Joshua, it would be really nice to actually take them through some of the
surveys during the talk (they have projection screen, wifi, high speed
internet etc).  Alas, it would be sad if India decided to turn off the
power at 7pm texas time.

If Murphy's law is in effect then that day will see a massive power
outage.

Okay.  I will be prepared with screenshots.

Bill