[Heartlogic-dev] move site soon!!???

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] move site soon!!???
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:36:30 -0500 (CDT)

hi dudes espec joshua,

i am thinking that we are likely to be able to make pilot website
ready for its next incarnation of usability....what i would like to
do is email the opencycaustin list and scads of other friends
and ask them to fill out stuff.  maybe we can get enough people
so we can have results to present before meeting thursday?

BUT, PROBLEM we maybe want to avoid power outages in india messing
us up .....SOLUTION: finally get us up on a new webiste. joshua are we game for this?

we should soon have some items from cyc.

bill

i have cyc items!!! we are soon ready for the next level.  things
will suck less soon!!! (-:  i will put them on wiki hopefully tomorrow.