Re: [Heartlogic-dev] move site soon!!???

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] move site soon!!???
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 07:41:36 +0530

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 19:36 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> hi dudes espec joshua,
>
> i am thinking that we are likely to be able to make pilot website
> ready for its next incarnation of usability....what i would like to
> do is email the opencycaustin list and scads of other friends
> and ask them to fill out stuff.  maybe we can get enough people
> so we can have results to present before meeting thursday?
>
> BUT, PROBLEM we maybe want to avoid power outages in india messing
> us up .....SOLUTION: finally get us up on a new webiste.  joshua are we game
> for this?

Sure, but the time constraints are pretty harsh.  Next week is busy for
me because we have to travel to Mumbai for my daughter's American
passport.  Plus we are looking at purchasing more land here which is
taking a lot of time.

To change the topic, should I go ahead with adding lots of stories to
the goal-pair study?  I've been waiting for you to reply to some
messages but adding stories is the most practical, non-theory TODO item
that we were discussing.