Re: [Heartlogic-dev] move site soon!!???

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] move site soon!!???
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:38:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 19:36 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
hi dudes espec joshua,

i am thinking that we are likely to be able to make pilot website
ready for its next incarnation of usability....what i would like to
do is email the opencycaustin list and scads of other friends
and ask them to fill out stuff.  maybe we can get enough people
so we can have results to present before meeting thursday?

BUT, PROBLEM we maybe want to avoid power outages in india messing
us up .....SOLUTION: finally get us up on a new webiste.  joshua are we game
for this?

Sure, but the time constraints are pretty harsh.  Next week is busy for
me because we have to travel to Mumbai for my daughter's American
passport.  Plus we are looking at purchasing more land here which is
taking a lot of time.

Okay.  Maybe that is incentive for me to do as much as possible before
you leave....Well, here is one deal...I will pay $5 month (possibly more depending) indefinitely for any website that you believe meets our needs.

A friend at work, has a personal website, http://www.oursland.net/
and he says he pays like $5 or $10 per month and I'm pretty sure
he said it have decent unix capalities.

To change the topic, should I go ahead with adding lots of stories to
the goal-pair study?  I've been waiting for you to reply to some
messages but adding stories is the most practical, non-theory TODO item
that we were discussing.

Sure, why not...As I recall there was a great need for us to come
up with stories for each of the 9 types.  Go for it!

Bill