Are you trolling us?

From: eduardo-chibas
Subject: Are you trolling us?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 07:46:34 +0200

They are legit questions.  How can I ever obligate anyone to
answer !!!  The problem is rather about individuals getting high
on mushrooms and seeing all sort of conspiracies and attacks,
*influencing others not to respond to any of my questions and of
other people too*.

One has to see things how they are.  I really don't know
whether "not obligated to answer" was a criticism or an advise
about the kind of attitudes one does find on this mailing list.
Am quite sure that others will disregarding all my questions now.
What a great place.

People claim that Richard Stallman is known for his awkward
social skills.  If that is so, then people in here have achieved
a much superior level of crudeness and unmanneredness !  Is this
what corporate america produces?