Re: Shopt to change default connector to '&&'

From: Hugues Morisset
Subject: Re: Shopt to change default connector to '&&'
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 14:35:33 +0200

Hello,
I made some changes on this proposition, after a lot of considerations I
find it is not trivial to make this work for commands in top level and so I
renamed the shop to "func_default_connector_and_and".

This new patch correctly applies on top of devel and uses the correct
configuration file, it also add tests.

Happy to known what you think,
Hugues