Re: Feature Request: Help for S/R and R/R Errors

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Help for S/R and R/R Errors
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:39:52 +0100

On 30 Oct 2006, at 06:56, Bob Smith wrote:

Satya points out the --report=conflict-path reference in the TODO file is exactly what I wanted.

I am not sure this is what you asked for. The paper by DeRemer and Penello is just a method of computing efficient LALR(1) lookahead sets; perhaps what is described in the "Dragon book" by Aho et al., "Compilers...". Bison is using some additional stuff, apparently, to compact states.

  Hans Aberg