Re: Advice needed, please

From: xelanoimis
Subject: Re: Advice needed, please
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 15:44:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the answers, but I'm still stuck.
I set a few more tokens to %left and reduced the conflicts to 84.
I think some of them may be caused by the unary operators.
Can you please give me an example on my grammar about what should I do
exactly to reduce them further?

I uploaded the output file too:
http://www.simion.co.uk/tmp/gslexer.l
http://www.simion.co.uk/tmp/gsparser.y
http://www.simion.co.uk/tmp/gsparser.cpp.output

Also, using '-' twice ( like a=--b; ) as a double negation gives me a "parse
error". I don't use the c++ decrement operator for expressions and I do have
a "right" precedence forced on this negation rule. The '!' and '~' operators
(logic not and bit inverse) do work when used twice or more times. I'm not
sure how to fix '-' too.

I use --verbose in the command line. I hope it's the same as %error-verbose
'cause this one didn't worked.

Thank you, and sorry if I ask simple questions, but I'm really far from an
expert in bison and grammars.
Alex