Re: Advice needed, please

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Advice needed, please
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:38:07 +0200

On 8 Jun 2009, at 13:10, xelanoimis wrote:

The Bison manual calculator example shows how to do that.

Yeah, I used a special token like that, to force the precedence of that
particular rule. I'm not sure why didn't work.
I think I'll have to write the grammar better, more like the ansi c one, with separate rule for unary expressions and so. Someone having a similar
problem suggested that in another thread.

There is a yaccable grammar for C++:
  http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/compiler-dependencies.html#faq-38.11

  Hans