Re: Advice needed, please

From: xelanoimis
Subject: Re: Advice needed, please
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 15:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

The %nonassoc worked fine.

I run bison on WindowsXP, but didn't compile it myself. I downloadable the
binaries. I guess it depends then how they were compiled. Still the ancient
v1.2 needed only bison.exe. Now I have 2 exe, 3 dll, and a bunch of scripts
that are all pretty cryptic to me. But I'm happy they work.

I do use Flex and I was also wondering how much faster the -f option is. The
lexer size jumped from 51KB to 219KB. I don't have yet a big script to test
on so I wonder if you have any idea if it's worth using.

Thanks!