Re: Determining LR(k)-ness

From: Philip Aker
Subject: Re: Determining LR(k)-ness
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:50:21 -0800

On 2009-11-18, at 11:08:46, Philip Aker wrote:

For an arbitrary .y file, I'd like to know if it's possible to get some report detail that would tell me (when using the %glr-parser option) what was the maximum 'k' lookahead used for that grammar.

Sorry if I missed something obvious in the manual.

Actually I did. It looks like the YYLOC_DEFAULT macro might be useful (I haven't tried it yet -- just re-reading the manual). Thanks again to Hans Aberg and John Levine for their replies.

Philip Aker
echo address@hidden@nl | tr address@hidden p-za-o.@

Democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch.