Determining LR(k)-ness

From: Philip Aker
Subject: Determining LR(k)-ness
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:08:46 -0800

Greetings from Vancouver,

This is my initial post to this list so firstly I'd like to thank all of those involved in the creation and ongoing maintenance of bison. It's been really handy to have it come pre-installed on Mac OS X. I'm using the stock install (which is version 2.3) on Mac OS X 10.6.1.

For an arbitrary .y file, I'd like to know if it's possible to get some report detail that would tell me (when using the %glr-parser option) what was the maximum 'k' lookahead used for that grammar.

Sorry if I missed something obvious in the manual.

Thanks for any info,

Philip Aker
echo address@hidden@nl | tr address@hidden p-za-o.@

Democracy: Two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch.