help-cgicc

[help-cgicc] CGI Error

From: Wong, Steve
Subject: [help-cgicc] CGI Error
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:49:23 +1100

I use cgicc-3.1.1 for my web application. Apparently, I need to migrate the
web application from environment MS Windows NT 4.0 to Server 2003 (IIS4.0 to
IIS6.0). After the migration, the below CGI Error message displays every
time when application attempt to run the C++ written CGI scripts (.exe).
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers

Does anyone have the same/similar experience and happen to know how to fix
it?

Thanks,

Steve