Re: AW: Old flex desperately needed (or Ebcdic port)

From: Vern Paxson
Subject: Re: AW: Old flex desperately needed (or Ebcdic port)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:43:42 -0700

> So my question is: how do I get at flex 2.3.6 and newer versions?

The initscan.c in MISC/MVS (which is supposed to work with EBCDIC,
I think) has:

 * $Header: flex.skel,v 2.13 90/05/26 17:24:13 ve

so that gives you a target date.  Get the versions of the sources
that correspond to that date (or right around then) and you should
be able to put together a consistent set of sources.

                Vern