AW: Old flex desperately needed (or Ebcdic port)

From: Pfeiffer Daniel
Subject: AW: Old flex desperately needed (or Ebcdic port)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:36:32 +0200

Dear Vern,

thank you very much for your prompt reply!  Alas, being no RCS expert I
played around with the Emacs frontend a bit -- to no avail.  So I went to
see our MKS and CVS expert, who didn't figure it out either.  Worse, he said
that it couldn't possibly work, because RCS doesn't have information on
release versions.

So my question is: how do I get at flex 2.3.6 and newer versions?  They are
in there, scattered over various individual versions of different files.  I
guess I need a list like flex 2.3.6 = (scan.c 1.22; parse.y 2.78 ...)  Or
how does this work?

best regards
Daniel
--
Kommunikation ist unwahrscheinlich.  /  Komunikado estas neprobable.
                        Niklas Luhmann, Soziologe / Sociikisto