Re: [Help-glpk] different solutions for same code

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] different solutions for same code
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

Looking at
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/browser/trunk/Osi/src/OsiGlpk/OsiGlpkSolverInterface.cpp
the OSI interface to GLPK does not match the current API. This has been
adressed in
https://projects.coin-or.org/Osi/ticket/71
but the ticket has not been resolved since 2008. You might enquire COIN-OR
on this.

You could patch OsiGlpkSolverInterface.cpp for your purpose.

You can directly interface your C++ code and GLPK using the GLPK API
described in
doc/glpk.pdf of the source distribution. The coding of the standalone solver
is in src/glpapi19.c

Best regards

Xypron