Re: [Help-glpk] Option to set to generate all solutions

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Option to set to generate all solutions
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:58:34 +0400

> I'm actually using GLPK and I want to know if it is possible to set an
> option in the source code for the C API, or in the file for a GMPL file,
> in order to say "I want all the solutions".
> I heard about re-lunch the programm with adding a constraint which is
> the last solution, but I don't think it's a good thing.
> Does somebody have the answer ?

Such feature is not implemented mainly because there may be
exponentially many basic solutions. Besides, unlike LP case, it would be
quite difficult to enumerate all integer feasible/optimal solutions.

Nevertheless, imagine that you have obtained all the feasible or optimal
solutions. In which way would you use them?