Re: gnatsweb patches

From: Gerald Pfeifer
Subject: Re: gnatsweb patches
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:43:49 +0100 (CET)

On 10 Feb 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I notice you didn't install the patch to always show the audit trail.
> Why not?  I think it makes sense.

I definitely agree, I was just trying to look for a ``cleaner'' way of
doing it...

> Another option would be to find a way to make it so that this can be
> configured on a per-site basis.  If the original patch isn't
> acceptable, maybe that would be?

...which the above certainly is. In fact, that's better than anything I
had thought about yet. ;-)

> I could add it to my to-do list if it sounds ok (I don't want to write
> it if it isn't ok).

That sounds great. I like that idea very much, and in fact I'd even
suggest to make the logs visible by default. May I accept your offer? :-)

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry" address@hidden http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/