binding a command and a parameter

From: Nikola Skoric
Subject: binding a command and a parameter
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:09:38 +0000 (UTC)

What I'd like to do is create a binding for this:
I invoke TeX-command-master, and then type in LaTeX. I suppose I
should bind a key to TeX-command-master and send LaTeX as
parameter... I tried (global-set-key "\C-cl" '(TeX-command-master
LaTeX)), but that doesn't work (sorry if I just wrote a blasphemy, I'm
still a newbie...).

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea