Re: binding a command and a parameter

From: Nikola Skoric
Subject: Re: binding a command and a parameter
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:11:11 +0000 (UTC)

Dana Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:46:06 +0000 (UTC),
Nikola Skoric <nick-news@net4u.hr> kaze:
> Dana 14 Oct 2007 19:54:55 GMT,
> Joost Kremers <joostkremers@yahoo.com> kaze:
>> the way to do this is to include a block of Local Variables in all of your
>> latex files, right at the end:
>>
>> %%% Local Variables:
>> %%% mode: latex
>> %%% TeX-master: "thesis"
>> %%% End:
>
> Hm. Interesting thing happens now. If I now do the C-c C-c latex thing from
> main file - everything's fine. But, if I do it from included file, I get
> errors. I then click the yellow triangle error icon and it opens *main_file
> output* which has no errors in it. When I click that icon it usualy opens
> *TeX Help* buffer and points to the line with error, but not this time...
> So I just can't figure out where the error is.

Ha! It works. I restarted emacs, removed two % signs from each line (so I have
just one % per line) and now it works for some unknown reason. Thank you very
much for helping me with this one, it will make my live much more easier :-)

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea