the English language, again (was: Re: title-case function)

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: the English language, again (was: Re: title-case function)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 15:37:04 +0200

Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> I'm not aware that we have title-case needs
> in French, or in any other language I know,
> but just as a precaution I renamed
> "title-case-minor-words" to
> "title-case-minor-english-words".

That's right! Just because every
expansionist/colonialist/imperialist power
wasn't as successful as the old
Anglo-Americans, that doesn't mean one can
neglect them's languages without blinking!

But guess what: there is a new superpower in
town. It doesn't have a name but it is run by
the techno-techno oligarchy, with the sole
purpose of imposing supreme techno-techno
totalitarianism everywhere.

The oligarchy's internal representation is all
binary, but us minion techno-technos are still
allowed to use our native languages for
socializing, and in speech (when-/wherever that
is still possible for practical reasons).

As for code tho, and all tech discussion in
writing, it's all Anglo-American since long.

Deal with it.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573