Re: [External] : Re: Would there be a drawback of using the same graphic

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Would there be a drawback of using the same graphical toolkit on every platform?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:50:26 +0100

>> Intelligence is very related to distinction. The higher
>> ability to distinguish, probably there is more
>> intelligence [...]
>
> What are you kidding, I _understand_ the Unix/Unix-like
> distinction very well! I'm intelligent enough to do that
> LOL. No, I disagree that is incorrect not to use it [...]

And on the other end, if you say "Linux or Unix" the way the
human language and mind works the implication is that Linux
isn't Unix.

So that's just confusing, because it is. Indeed, I'm a
Unix user here on GNU/Linux Debian :)

You mean to say you guys are Unix-like users?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal