Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 14:22:15 +0100

I don't know if the Ukrainian army is really fighting back or
not, and the invasion sure didn't look the way we expected,
but that doesn't make it any less an invasion.

And moreover, so what? No matter how clever a scheme this
turns out to be it is still wrong ...

RUSSIA'S WAR IS WRONG!

PS. This sure doesn't happen every day BTW. The major FOSS
    bodies should absolutely say something, just anything
    really with the position they/we are opposed to it!

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal