Re: lamers on IRC

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: lamers on IRC
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 23:45:01 +0200

Colin Baxter wrote:

> I agree wholeheartily with the above. I tried #emacs but
> quickly gave up and now never go there.

#emacs and IRC in general can be fun, the usefulness of it is
often short questions that you know there is a short and easy
answer to, but for some reason you can't find it in
the documentation.

For long questions and in particular long answers or many
different answers that require discussion and maybe subsequent
questions mailing lists/newsgroups are better.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal