Re: Cannot build gnustep-base documentation

From: Eric Heintzmann
Subject: Re: Cannot build gnustep-base documentation
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:29:46 +0100

On 2004-06-21 12:41:34 +0200 Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:
<snip>
I don't think it got reverted ... but I also don't recall the problem being exactly the same. As I recall, I changed the code to create a read-only defaults database in memory if the
defaults database could not be read on disk (because it wasn't there).

This time, the problem appears to be that the system can't even create the defaults directory ... it's possible that additional code to make sure the directory exists was
added at some point.

Or more probably, there was a /root/GNUstep on my drive... because I forgot to clean this dir last time.

Anyway, I've changed the code to continue when there is no accessible directory too.
 I applied your pach, now all docs can be built sucessfully.
Thanks Richard.

Eric