Re: Tool distribution

From: Timothy Larkin
Subject: Re: Tool distribution
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 07:40:45 -0500

On Dec 6, 2008, at 10:12 PM, Adam Fedor wrote:

The last message seems to be unrelated to a resource or static/shared problem.  Do you get this with a normal shared build?  Perhaps you could debug it and see where it is coming from.

The build was produced by "make shared=no". And the target platform has no trace of a GNUstep installation.

Can I infer from your reply that my goal is at least possible; that I can distribute the tool even to a platform that does not have libobjc installed? I would like to know that I have the target platform in the correct state before I start debugging the application.

Much obliged.

--
Timothy Larkin
Abstract Tools