Re: Tool distribution

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Tool distribution
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 07:52:15 -0700

On Dec 7, 2008, at 5:40 AM, Timothy Larkin wrote:

Can I infer from your reply that my goal is at least possible; that I can distribute the tool even to a platform that does not have libobjc installed? I would like to know that I have the target platform in the correct state before I start debugging the application.

Yes, it should be possible. You would have to make sure you statically linked to all libraries that were not on the target machine (even non- GNUstep ones).