help-gsl

Re: Test release for GSL 2.8

From: Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: Test release for GSL 2.8
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 10:31:33 -0600

Here is a minor nitpick about configure console output in 2.7.100.  The
result of one of the checks is not printed correctly.  The `yes or no`
result and a newline are missing from EXIT_SUCCESS.

checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for EXIT_SUCCESS and EXIT_FAILURE... checking for egrep -e...
(cached) /usr/bin/grep -E
yes
checking for cos in -lm... yes