help-gsl

Re: Question on Java implementation

From: lostbits
Subject: Re: Question on Java implementation
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 22:47:12 -0700

Thanks. Will do.

Don't get me (too) wrong. This self-requirement is that I produce some software able to work on any computer. The natural language choice (for me) was Java. If I didn't levy this requirement, my preferred language is C++. I know, but haven't worked with, C/Fortran in years.

And I quite understand why C/Fortran is an excellent choice; only not for this effort.

art