help-gsl

Re: Question on Java implementation

From: lostbits
Subject: Re: Question on Java implementation
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 21:49:00 -0700

I don't think that this will do. The issue is that C is not cross-platform. The C code will have to compiled for each platform that it is to be used on, and then a distribution scheme must be developed to deliver the C and Java wrappers.I am trying to avoid this. But, I think I can restrict my needs to SVD for the time being, so I will just recode SVD in Java.

Thanks. In other applications this might turn out to be an ideal solution.

art