Re: doubt in char

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: doubt in char
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:42:58 -0700

same here, "where" brings me to my next question...

I continually "step" on built in functions by accidentally
using their name as a quick write in variable name.

things like char, test, rand, and even abs, real, and imag
I stepped on, on occasion.

How do you avoid doing this?  One could carry a very large
vocabulary of verboten names in their head, but in the heat
of writing and debugging script...

                - Robert -