Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem with packages

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem with packages
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:59:52 +0100

> Object: FileStream error: could not open /home/bcundal/packages
>
> So, it looks like it's stil looking in the current directory for the
> packages file. Is there some other option I need to specify, or is gst
> not behaving as intended?

I did not get this result, but the choice to have "Directory image"
return the *default* image path is indeed unfortunate in case you
have *an image in the current directory*.  So I'm releasing 1.95.9
which (apart other little things) fixes this and has "Directory image"
return the path to the current image file.