Re: [igraph] error message -> crash.

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] error message -> crash.
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:54:34 +0100

Hi Figa,

I'm having this error:
python: vector.pmt:763: igraph_vector_resize: Assertion `v- >stor_begin != ((void *)0)' failed.
Aborted [...]
What could it be? Is a problem with my graph or a bug?
I would say it's a bug as this shouldn't happen with any well-behaved library ;) However, I cannot reproduce the bug on randomly generated graphs so I'd appreciate if you could send me a small graph that reproduces the error. (You can send it to my private address).