Re: [igraph] a problem with simplify()

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] a problem with simplify()
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:43:49 +0200

Hi Simone,

it should not be a problem, but it still is. simplify() is a single
function, and it does not keep the edge attributes, whatever its
arguments are. At least not in the 0.5 version, the 0.6 version is
already better.

A workaround is to use is.loop() and delete.edges(), this keeps all attributes.

Best,
Gabor