Re: Mail layout and fonts

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Mail layout and fonts
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:36:25 +0200

flav@epita.fr writes:

> I try to compose mail with a little layout and fonts enhancement.
> I read the manuel (C-h m i gnus) and I look on the web.
> But I did not find.
> I think a must change the mime type of the email but I am not so sure.

Here is a description from someone who uses MarkDown:

 * http://edward.oconnor.cx/2008/01/html-email-composition-in-emacs

And here is an org-based approach:

 * http://blog.binchen.org/posts/notes-on-using-gnus.html#sec-5-5

My solution is to not send HTML email :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Computers are there to save programmers time"               Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk