koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha 2.2 release plan & translations

From: Gerry Arthus
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Koha 2.2 release plan & translations
Date: Fri Oct 8 08:12:13 2004

Paul,

If you send me the files, I would be willing to do translations for Russian, Turkish and Kyrgyz.. I would like to use Koha as the Opac front end for a project which I am working on in Central Aasia.

Gerry

Gerry Arthus

Systems Administrator:

Long Island Library Resources Council

SUNY at Stony Brook

Stony Brook, New York

US          11794-3399

Phone: 1-631-632-6652

FAX: 631-632-6662

Home: 631-289-7565

Email: address@hidden

Professor:

Departments of:

Graduate Computer Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, and Engineering Management

C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

720 Northern Boulevard

Brookville, New York

US 11548-1300

Phone: 516-299-2293

 POULAIN wrote:
Gerry Arthus a écrit :

Paul,
What languages are already translated for koha.

Gerry

in 2.0 we had english, french, polish, chines.
In 2.2 we have english, french soon, don't know other languages status yet.