Re: [libmicrohttpd] SSL support?

From: Kim Barrett
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] SSL support?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:34:02 -0400

At 9:34 PM +0200 8/12/08, Christian Grothoff wrote:
First of all, SSL/TLS support can be more or less complete [...]

This is excellent news!

I suspect (but Amir is the authority here since he is coding...) that we could
put out a test-release (with little to no docs on SSL) in a few weeks.  At
that point, testing the code and reporting back successes and failures would
be useful (and could hurry us to put out a "stable" release sooner).  Trying
my highly imprecise crystal ball, I'd expect a first 0.4.x release with
SSL/TLS support in September 2008 (again, Amir may have a better idea). In
the worst case, I'd still expect to have a solid stable release by the end of
the year.

Based on this I think I can make a good case for us to adopt microhttpd
and start using it immediately, in which case we can provide some testing
of such a pre-release when it becomes available.