Re: Support RMS

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 06:18:00 +0000

   On Saturday, March 27, 2021,
   <[1]libreplanet-discuss-request@libreplanet.org> wrote:

   Aaron wrote:

     across that way. I think avoiding that impression is helpful, and I
     hope
     she can consider your feedback for whatever utility it can bring her
     *even though* I think you were far too bold in how strongly you
     asserted
     your conclusions.

   Aaron this is hugely insightful and thoughtful.  yes, i am known for
   overstating things: the lense i see the world through has a dial that
   is superglued to "11", again this is part of Asperger's that i have to
   live with.

   a strongly stated perspective has a key advantage: it invites people to
   consider it, by comparison, against their own, and to learn new
   insights from the difference.

   this (Deb) is what i warmly invite you to do.

   l.

   --
   ---
   crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: