Re: Support RMS

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 10:45:03 -0700

   Jean, by evidence of the discussion about effective organizational
   governance and the contributions to the free software movement, these
   messages are all important to happy hacking for liberation. I count 16
   messages from you with attempts to police people for their views and
   proposals to that end. Please stop your recreated attempts at
   censorship.

   On Sat, Mar 27, 2021 at 10:34 AM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:

     * Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <[1]lkcl@lkcl.net> [2021-03-27
     09:00]:
     >    On Saturday, March 27, 2021,
     >    <[1][2]libreplanet-discuss-request@libreplanet.org> wrote:
     >
     >      and I'm not talking about the
     >      unfair out-of-context gotcha stuff, I'm talking about the
     pattern of
     >      awkward behavior the is both more subtle and persistent, the
     stuff
     >      that
     >      has discouraged many people over the years, people who dealt
     with
     >      him
     >      day-to-day.
     >
     >    i have interacted with Dr Stallman for over 15 years.  over
     that time
     >    several things became abundantly clear to me:
     Alright, but that does not belong to this mailing list. You can take
     up your things with RMS or publish your opinions on your own
     website.
     Reference:
     [3]https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Safe_space_policy
     [4]https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About/Code_of_Conduct
     Be respectful, be mindful, work together, advocate freedom.
     Jean